[unav_all] COMET Webinar - Austin Elliott - 30 July 2019 - 16:00 BST (GMT+1)

Daniel Juncu D.Juncu at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 10:55:08 UTC 2019

Dear Earthquake Enthusiasts,

The Centre for Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Tectonics (COMET) invites you to join our next webinar:

Dr. Austin Elliott (University of Oxford) will be presenting a talk entitled:
New Insights from Old Earthquakes using Photogrammetry and Early Seismograms.

The webinar will take place on Tuesday the 30th of July 2019 at 16:00 BST (GMT+1).

If you want to attend the webinar please register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3tCmNJ1UR02bSBP81njXaA

We encourage you to watch the webinar together if there are multiple viewers at your institution because the attendance is limited.

All the best,

Daniel Juncu

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Institute of Geophysics and Tectonics / COMET

School of Earth and Environment

University of Leeds