[unav_all] Abstract Submission to AGU - G014

Joao Francisco Galera Monico galera.monico at unesp.br
Mon Jul 22 22:31:42 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit your abstract to our session in
Geodesy.

https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/78422

G014 - Real-time high-accuracy GNSS positioning: Error modelling,
applications and services

*Abstract:* The availability/interoperability of different GNSS
signals/systems gives a significant boost to high-accuracy GNSS techniques
such as precise point positioning (PPP) and real-time kinematic (RTK),
which currently rely mostly on GPS and GLONASS, also entailing improved
integrity and reliability. With BeiDou and Galileo now a reality, this
session welcomes contributions to advances in PPP- and RTK-related
algorithms and solutions exploiting multi-constellation multi-signal GNSS,
in particular with a view to support applications demanding real-time
high-accuracy positioning in the geosciences. The session focuses on the
combined use of these systems to advance error modelling and mitigation
strategies that can lead to a real-time, close to 1-centimeter solution.
Contributions are also welcome on data transmission, and operational and
market strategies that can support services and applications, facilitating
the penetration of the new solutions within the varied application market.
--
Joao Francisco Galera Monico
Unesp Presidente Prudente - Departamento de Cartografia