[unav_all] UNAVCO Headquarters update

Donna Charlevoix donnac at unavco.org
Tue Jul 23 11:58:15 UTC 2019

Dear UNAVCO Community:

Greetings from UNAVCO headquarters! We appreciate that with the
announcement of Meghan Miller's retirement effective 30 September 2019, you
may have questions. Please know that all staff continue to make you, our
stakeholders, our top priority. We aim to continue providing high quality
service and you should not notice any change in support. Chuck Meertens has
taken on the role of Acting President to ensure a smooth transition. The
Board of Directors is leading the search for the new UNAVCO President and
is reviewing candidates and conducting initial interviews.

Thank you,
UNAVCO Senior Management