REMINDER: 2019 SAGE/GAGE Workshop Survey

Danielle Sumy danielle.sumy at iris.edu
Tue Oct 22 18:01:14 UTC 2019

Dear 2019 SAGE/GAGE Conference Participants,

Thank you for your participation during the 2019 SAGE/GAGE Workshop, that took place in Portland, OR from October 9-11th. We hope the meeting was one that helped you to engage with your current colleagues and meet potential new collaborators, and that you learned some cutting-edge science from a range of geoscience professionals.

To help us understand what we did well and how we can improve for the next workshop (and workshops to come), please fill out the following survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QRWMYN2 <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QRWMYN2>

And please save-the-date for the 2020 GAGE/SAGE Workshop, for Breckenridge, CO from August 18-20, 2020.

Thanks,
Danielle Sumy, IRIS, 2019 SAGE/GAGE Workshop Project Lead
Krystin Poitra, IRIS, 2019 SAGE/GAGE Workshop Planner

Beth Pratt-Situala, UNAVCO, 2020 GAGE/SAGE Workshop Project Lead
Jaime Magliocca, UNAVCO, 2020 GAGE/SAGE Workshop Planner