COMET Webinar - Evgenia Ilyinskaya - TODAY 30 October 2019 - 16:00 GMT

Daniel Juncu D.Juncu at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 11:03:31 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

A reminder that the next COMET Webinar is on today:

Dr. Evgenia Ilyinskaya (University of Leeds) will be presenting a talk entitled:
"The drizzle burns my eyes and throat": impacts of volcanic gas and aerosol on the environment and health.

The webinar will take place on Wednesday the 30th of October 2019 at 16:00 GMT.

If you want to attend the webinar please register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FO8CuSr_Q-ijhSOVFMEVdQ
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar)

We encourage you to watch the webinar together if there are multiple viewers at your institution because the attendance is limited.

All the best,

Daniel Juncu & Fabien Albino

COMET - Centre for the Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Tectonics

https://comet.nerc.ac.uk/

@NERC_COMET<https://twitter.com/nerc_comet?lang=en>