COMET Webinar - Matthew Watson - 10 September 2019 - 16:00 BST (GMT+1)

Daniel Juncu D.Juncu at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Sep 2 14:09:43 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The Centre for Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Tectonics (COMET) invites you to join our next webinar:

Dr. Matthew Watson (University of Bristol) will be presenting a talk entitled:
The fatal eruption of Volcan de Fuego, Guatemala – causes, consequences and a brighter future?​

The webinar will take place on Tuesday the 10th of September 2019 at 16:00 BST (GMT+1).

If you want to attend the webinar please register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qmuiqjtWT5mNJVjG3P9HbQ

We encourage you to watch the webinar together if there are multiple viewers at your institution because the attendance is limited.

All the best,

Daniel Juncu & Fabien Albino

COMET - Centre for the Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Tectonics

https://comet.nerc.ac.uk/

@NERC_COMET<https://twitter.com/nerc_comet?lang=en><https://twitter.com/nerc_comet?lang=en>