COMET Webinar - Jessica Hawthorne - 21 April 2020 - 16:00 GMT+1

Daniel Juncu D.Juncu at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 17:10:01 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

During these unusual times we at the Centre for Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Tectonics (COMET) are happy to announce the continuation of our webinar series, viewable from the home office.

Coming up next:

Dr. Jessica Hawthorne (University of Oxford)

Which fault zone processes could cause slow earthquakes? Constraints from scaling and atmospheric modulation. ​

The webinar will take place on Tuesday the 21st of April 2020 at 16:00 BST (GMT+1).

If you want to attend the webinar please register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BLBzndeNRpaDrUOUbR7AVg

(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the webinar)

Best wishes,

Daniel Juncu & Fabien Albino

COMET - Centre for the Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Tectonics

https://comet.nerc.ac.uk/

@NERC_COMET<https://twitter.com/nerc_comet?lang=en>

COMET webinars on youtube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtFDytX1hgjvlS4NH48M2oQ/videos>