Seafloor Geodesy Workshop Postponed

Newman, Andrew V anewman at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 30 20:28:57 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Due to developments with COVID19 we regret to inform you that we are postponing the Seafloor Geodesy Workshop, that was originally planned for July 26-29, 2020 in Atlanta, GA.  We are still working with the venue to determine the date for a new face-to face workshop, however, beforehand we are planning for several engagement activities, and will reach back to the community soon about these details.  In the meantime, please visit https://www.unavco.org/education/professional-development/short-courses/2020/seafloorgeodesy/seafloorgeodesy.html for more information, and additional updates.

Sincerely,
The Workshop Organizing Committee,
Andrew Newman, Noel Bartlow, Benjamin Brooks, Donna Charlevoix, Susan Owen, and David Schmidt