COMET Webinar - Jonathan Weiss & Chris Rollins - 10 February 2020 - 15:00 GMT

Daniel Juncu D.Juncu at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 14:19:03 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The Centre for Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Tectonics (COMET) invites you to join our next webinar:

Drs. Jonathan Weiss (University of Potsdam, University of Leeds) & Chris Rollins (University of Leeds) will be presenting a talk entitled:

High-resolution velocity, strain, and earthquake hazard models in Anatolia from InSAR, GNSS and seismicity ​

The webinar will take place next week on Monday the 10th of February 2020 15:00 GMT.

If you want to attend the webinar please register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QVi7Z6IMSo-Jw9SEx7cHxw

(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the webinar)

We encourage you to watch the webinar together if there are multiple viewers at your institution because the attendance is limited.

All the best,

Daniel Juncu & Fabien Albino

COMET - Centre for the Observation and Modelling of Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Tectonics

https://comet.nerc.ac.uk/

@NERC_COMET<https://twitter.com/nerc_comet?lang=en>