Thank you Chuck Meertens

Seth A Stein s-stein at northwestern.edu
Wed Jul 8 00:09:24 UTC 2020

Congratulations, Chuck! The geodetic community owes you a lot - your energy, enthusiasm, and skills have done a lot to make space geodesy a powerful tool for geoscience.

Best,
Seth

Seth Stein, William Deering Professor
Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences
and Institute for Policy Research
Room F498, 2145 Sheridan Road, Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208-3130
sites.northwestern.edu/sethstein/<http://sites.northwestern.edu/sethstein/>