Thank you Chuck Meertens

William Holt william.holt at stonybrook.edu
Wed Jul 8 01:36:36 UTC 2020

Chuck,
I would like to echo what others have said. UNAVCO and its impact on
geodesy became what it is today owing to your boundless energy, enthusiasm
and talent. I hope that we can run into each other soon at a meeting and I
hope we can continue to talk about research ideas and results.
Best wishes,
Bill
William E. Holt
Professor of Geophysics