Thank you Chuck Meertens

Giorgi Khazaradze gkhazar at ub.edu
Wed Jul 8 06:39:59 UTC 2020

Congratulation Chuck and thanks for your great service to all of us!
It was really a pleasure working and skiing et Eldroa with you. Hopefully, now you will have more time to practice snowboard in Colorado and beyond.
Best wishes to you and your family!
Gia

Dr. Giorgi Khazaradze
University of Barcelona