Thank you Chuck Meertens

Michael Bevis bevis.6 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 8 15:23:40 UTC 2020

Chuck has always been characterized by the breadth and depth of his
technical competence as a GPS geodesist, but also by a reassuring calmness
at times of stress, and an unfailing generosity of spirit. We are going to
miss you, Chuck! But please plan to stay in touch with your old friends,
and let us know what it is like to be a gentleman of leisure.

Mike