Thank you Chuck Meertens

James Whitcomb seismo99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:13:36 UTC 2020

Congratulations Chuck!  I can't believe that it has been 35 years.  You
have been a part of UNAVCO from the beginning and have been an essential
rock during its many phases as it developed into the community resource
that it is today.

I have enjoyed working with you over the years and wish you the best of
luck in your next endeavors.

Jim Whitcomb