Thank you Chuck Meertens

Patricia Mothes pmothes at igepn.edu.ec
Mon Jul 13 16:57:44 UTC 2020

Hello Chuck,

I want to thank you for your strong leadership and good vibes during these changing times for UNAVCO.  We have all appreciated your proactivity and making UNAVCO feel like such a special organization!

Wishing you the best in retirement, the new directions that you may take and doing what you may have been putting off until now!!

Regards,

Patty Mothes,
Quito Ecuador

Patricia Mothes
Instituto Geofísico
Escuela Politécnica Nacional, Quito-Ecuador
Dirección: Calle Ladrón de Guevara E11-253 y Andalucía,
Edif.  Ingeniería Civil, 6to piso
Apartado Postal: 1701-2759,  Quito
Teléfonos: (593-02) 2225-655 / 2225-627,  Ex. 110   Fax: (593-02) 2567-847
Celular: 0991-374-911 / 0984-583-533
E-mail: pmothes at igepn.edu.ec<mailto:pmothes at igepn.edu.ec>  / ig at igepn.edu.ec<mailto:ig at igepn.edu.ec>   Página Web: www.igepn.edu.ec<http://www.igepn.edu.ec/>

[ig-epn]