Welcome Dave Mencin

Rebecca Bendick bendick at unavco.org
Mon Jul 20 13:33:24 UTC 2020

Dear UNAVCO Community:

Please join me in welcoming David Mencin into his new role as Interim Director of Geodetic Data Services.  Dave has served UNAVCO in many ways over the years, from field engineering to software development. He brings a comprehensive understanding of both UNAVCO operations and geodetic science to his leadership.  I have every confidence that Dave will imagine and then implement exciting new capabilities in the data domain.

Welcome, Dave!  I can’t wait to see what comes next.

Becks
Rebecca Bendick
bendick at unavco.org