Welcome Dave Mencin

Aster,Rick Rick.Aster at colostate.edu
Mon Jul 20 15:36:43 UTC 2020

Congratulations, Dave — We’ll all look forward to working with you in your new role!

Best,
Rick Aster

Professor of Geophysics and Department Head
Geosciences Department
322E NR Building
Warner College of Natural Resources
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1482
(970) 491-7606 (Office)
(970) 491-7826 (Department Office)
(505) 459-4596 (Cell)
(970) 491-6307 (Fax)

On Jul 20, 2020, at 7:33 AM, Rebecca Bendick <bendick at unavco.org<mailto:bendick at unavco.org>> wrote:

Dear UNAVCO Community:

Please join me in welcoming David Mencin into his new role as Interim Director of Geodetic Data Services.  Dave has served UNAVCO in many ways over the years, from field engineering to software development. He brings a comprehensive understanding of both UNAVCO operations and geodetic science to his leadership.  I have every confidence that Dave will imagine and then implement exciting new capabilities in the data domain.

Welcome, Dave!  I can’t wait to see what comes next.

Becks