Clarification regarding nominations to the UNAVCO Board of Directors

Murray, Jessica R jrmurray at usgs.gov
Mon Jul 20 20:34:17 UTC 2020

Hello All,

A question regarding eligibility for the UNAVCO Board of Directors arose that we wish to clarify.  Individuals at Associate Member institutions may run for election to the Board of Directors as At-Large representatives, but not as Institutional representatives.

As noted in our email of July 14th, during this time of transition for UNAVCO we urge you to consider nominating community members who have experience with a broad range of geophysical research and the development of large collaborative proposals, as well as extensive and diverse professional networks.

Please send self-nominations or nominations of colleagues for the 2021 Board and/or Nominating Committee to Jessica Murray, Nominating Committee chair (jrmurray at usgs.gov); please cc Jaime Magliocca (magliocca at unavco.org).  The nomination deadline is August 10, 2020.

Thank you,

the Nominating Committee:
Jessica Murray
Julie Elliott