Welcome Dave Mencin

Seth A Stein s-stein at northwestern.edu
Fri Jul 24 19:37:22 UTC 2020

Congratulations, Dave! We all appreciate your good work!

Seth Stein, William Deering Professor
Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences
and Institute for Policy Research
Room F498, 2145 Sheridan Road, Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208-3130
sites.northwestern.edu/sethstein/<http://sites.northwestern.edu/sethstein/>
Skype: sstein66

Book:  Playing against Nature: Integrating Science and Economics to Mitigate Natural Hazards in an Uncertain World
http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118620828.html
https://eos.org/project-updates/exploring-natural-hazard-policies-with-bike-helmets-and-bus-fareshttps://eos.org/project-updates/exploring-natural-hazard-policies-with-bike-helmets-and-bus-fares

https://www.magnetmail.net/actions/email_web_version.cfm?recipient_id=1021845258&message_id=13833561&user_id=AGU_&group_id=1048659&jobid=36133356 ​

Overview of MidContinent Rift Project results, publications, and information for park interpreters:
https://eos.org/features/new-insights-into-north-americas-midcontine

 Video: Lake Superior and the Midcontinent Rift: the billion year story​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4kkKx-Wcoo