UNAVCO Strategic Plan Refresh

Flesch, Lucy M lmflesch at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 17 16:44:27 UTC 2020

Dear UNAVCO Community -

We are pleased to share with you a refresh of the UNAVCO Strategic Plan<https://www.unavco.org/community/publications_and_reports/strategic_plan/strategic_plan.html> that will guide our work through 2023. We appreciate the time many of you took to review the draft and provide feedback. Input was received from all segments of our community (senior researchers, early career professionals, students, educators) and this information was used by the Board to revise and refine the five key areas of work.

Your voice is important and we look forward to working with you as we navigate the next three years.

Stay healthy and safe.

Best, Lucy

Lucy Flesch, Chair
UNAVCO Board of Directors