Open Satellite Orbiteer Positions at NOAA's National Geodetic Survey

Daniel Gillins - NOAA Federal daniel.gillins at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 25 16:01:26 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that NOAA's National Geodetic Survey (NGS) is
seeking candidates to work within our satellite orbits analysis center.

One of the opportunities is to work as a postdoc, researching methods
for GNSS satellite orbit determination. This opportunity is advertised
via the National Academy of Sciences. A full description of the
postdoc research opportunities, requisite qualifications, and how to
apply can be found at the following link:
http://nrc58.nas.edu/RAPLab10/Opportunity/Opportunity.aspx?LabCode=26&ROPCD=260913&RONum=B8364.
Please note the application deadline is August 1.

We are also seeking another candidate to work as a contractor within
the satellite orbits analysis center. Its description, qualifications,
and application process are described at:
https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ERT&cws=1&rid=2400&source=Glassdoor

Please feel free to forward this announcement to individuals who may be
interested in applying.

Sincerely,

-Dan

Dan Gillins, Ph.D., P.L.S.
*Acting Chief*, Spatial Reference Systems Division, National Geodetic
Survey (NGS) <https://www.ngs.noaa.gov/>
*President*, American Association for Geodetic Surveying (AAGS)
<https://www.aagsmo.org/>
*Governor*, Utility Engrg. and Surveying Institute (UESI) of American
Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
<https://www.asce.org/utility-engineering-and-surveying/utility-engineering-and-surveying-institute/>
*Associate Editor*, Journal of Surveying Engineering, ASCE
<https://ascelibrary.org/journal/jsued2>
Email: daniel.gillins at noaa.gov
Phone: +1-240-533-9986