UNAVCO Board of Directors Update

Flesch, Lucy M lmflesch at purdue.edu
Thu May 14 16:13:19 UTC 2020

Dear UNAVCO Community,

We are pleased to share with you that Dr. Adrian Borsa, Scripps Institute of Oceanography, was selected to join the UNAVCO Board of Directors to fulfill the term of Dr. Andrea Donnellan who recently stepped down from the Board. Adrian is an active UNAVCO community member and will bring great value to the Board during this dynamic time.

We thank Andrea for her Board service, in particular in serving as co-chair of the Board, helping to guide the discussions with IRIS about the future of the facility, and her initial efforts to organize the search for the UNAVCO President.

The full Board of Directors roster<https://www.unavco.org/community/governance/board-of-directors/board-of-directors.html> is available online as is the schedule of meetings.<https://www.unavco.org/community/meetings-events/2020/2020.html>

Stay healthy and safe,

Lucy Flesch, Chair UNAVCO Board of Directors