Postdoctoral Research Scholar Exploration Fellowship in Earth and Space Science FY22 Advertisement

Ramon Arrowsmith ramon.arrowsmith at asu.edu
Fri Oct 30 21:32:34 UTC 2020

Esteemed colleagues,

Please find attached the advertisement for our SESE Exploration Postdoctoral Fellowship.

See also the program link here: https://sese.asu.edu/node/106<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/sese.asu.edu/node/106__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!LWOqcsIgZQBOhwnlU74BL_j1uDWMmQTRxddmt0yBRKsTE_A_BVQI4kk7cO8X2uhzhRu5$>

Please send it far and wide and help to recruit the best and brightest for our great post doc opportunity!

Ramon

Professor J Ramón Arrowsmith
Associate Director for Operations
School of Earth and Space Exploration