USGS Job Announcement: Geologic Hazards Science Center Director
abartlewitz at usgs.gov
Mon Apr 5 20:38:11 UTC 2021
I'd like to post a job announcement for the a Supervisory Geophysicist/Geologist (Geologic Hazards Science Center Director). The announcement is below.
The U.S. Geological Survey announces a job opportunity for a Supervisory Geophysicist/Geologist. This position is for the Geologic Hazards Science Center located in Golden, CO.
As a Center Director within the Geologic Hazards Science Center (GHSC), some of your specific duties will include:
* Ensure effective supervision and development of all GHSC staff, resolve personnel problems and take necessary disciplinary action as necessary.
* Manage GHSC resources in accordance with applicable policies and good management practice and ensure acquisition and distribution of resources to effectively support GHSC staff and objectives
* Develop GHSC scientific programs/strategies and foster integrated science partnerships within GHSC and with other USGS, government, and private science entities
* Actively establish and maintain contacts with external organizations and ensure dissemination of critical information throughout GHSC
* Represent GHSC, Rocky Mountain Region, and USGS at national and regional meetings, seminars and conferences and actively and equitably represent and advocate for all GHSC scientists and scientific capabilities
For more information and to apply for the position, please go to: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597187900 or https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/597188300
Adrienne N. Bartlewitz
Acting Chief of Staff - Rocky Mountain Region
abartlewitz at usgs.gov<mailto:abartlewitz at usgs.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the unav_all