GNSS Project Scientist at UCAR/COSMIC

John Braun braunj at ucar.edu
Sat Apr 24 15:58:08 UTC 2021

Apologies for cross-posting:

We are hiring for a GNSS Project Scientist I/II at UCAR - UCP, located in
Boulder, Colorado. As an GNSS Project Scientist I/II for the COSMIC
program - you will provide development, analysis, and science applications
of: precise orbit determination (POD) of Global Navigation Satellite System
(GNSS) constellations and low Earth orbiters (LEOs), atmospheric excess
phase computations for radio occultation (RO) missions, utilization and
validation of data products from additional sensors (e.g. laser
retro-reflectors), processing of GNSS tracking data from terrestrial
networks. Apply research and development to near real-time and
post-processing applications. Serve as POD expert for GNSS constellations,
COSMIC and COSMIC-2 LEOs, and other missions. Please click here to to
review the responsibilities/requirements of this position and to apply if
interested in joining our team: https://bit.ly/39SoohM #sciencejobs
#earthscience #gnss #navigation #atmosphere #stemcareers #ucar #ucp
#bouldercolorado #careeropportunities #joinourteam

John J. Braun, Ph.D.
Project Manager
COSMIC Program
Boulder, CO