WInSAR Business Meeting tomorrow - updated Zoom link with registration

Eric Lindsey eol at unm.edu
Wed Dec 1 20:14:33 UTC 2021

Dear WInSAR member,

Due to some recent events involving a malicious attack during the UNAVCO/IRIS Business Meeting, the WInSAR Executive Committee has decided to require participants to register for our business meeting tomorrow.  This will hopefully secure our meeting a little more, so that we can avoid these sorts of attacks in the future. Please note, the link below is different from the one sent out a few days ago - only this new link will work.

Also note: If you already have a Zoom account, the email you sign up with must be the email associated with your Zoom account.

You are invited to the Annual WInSAR Business Meeting via Zoom.
When: Dec 2, 2021 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMpce6trzMoH90OpKgQCbPGtpr1LPk1FtVv

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Thank you for your patience!

Eric Lindsey,
Chair, WInSAR EC

--