GeoNet GNSS data repository: migration from FTP to HTTPs

Elisabetta D'Anastasio E.Danastasio at gns.cri.nz
Wed Dec 8 23:19:26 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I would like to remind you about the deprecation of the GeoNet (New Zealand) FTP server happening this month.

GNSS data are now available via https://data.geonet.org.nz/gnss

The old FTP address ftp://ftp.geonet.org.nz will be fully decommissioned on the 21st of December.

We would like to thank those of you who already migrated to the new data repository, we are really grateful for that.

We hope this will not cause too much disruption in your workflow and please reach out to myself, Megan or Aleksandr (in cc) if you need further assistance with the migration.

Kind regards,

Elisabetta