RINEX 4.00 is here!

Nacho Romero nacho at canaryspaceconsulting.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 11:39:49 UTC 2021

Hello GNSS UNAVCO community,

I am happy to announce the RINEX 4.00 format standard is finally here,
approved and adopted by the IGS in the Governing Board meeting of 7 Dec
2021. You can find the format document in the News announcement on the
IGS website;

https://igs.org/news/rinex-4-now-available/

Additionally I have prepared the enclosed Open letter to the community
to highlight and explain a bit the changes from the previous RINEX
versions. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

--
Best regards,
Nacho

Ignacio (Nacho) Romero