GSA NC/SC JOINT MEETING (April 18-20, 2021)

Mohamed Aly aly at uark.edu
Wed Jan 6 02:31:26 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The GSA NC/SC Meeting (April 18-20, 2021) will be 100% virtual and the abstract submission deadline is Feb 2, 2021. We wish to solicit abstracts to our Remote Sensing & GIS session described bellow.

T25: Recent Advances in Remote Sensing and GIScience and Their Applications in Geosciences
Description: Recent advances in remote sensing and GIScience have resulted in a remarkable number of earth-science applications. In this session, we solicit contributions dealing with all kinds of geospatial methods and applications related to geosciences. Submissions related to big data analytics and cloud-based processing techniques are also welcome.
 Submit an abstract to this session<https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2021NC/top/papers/index.cgi?sessionid=51193>

Conveners: Mohamed Aly, Jason Tullis, and Jack Cothren (Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST), Department of Geosciences, University of Arkansas).

Mohamed Aly, Associate Professor of Geoinformatics
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST)
Center for Space & Planetary Sciences (SPAC)
Environmental Dynamics (ENDY) Program
Department of Geosciences
J. William Fulbright College of Arts & Sciences
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72701