Extension to 1/22/21: Surface Topography and Vegetation draft white paper for comment

Donna Charlevoix donnac at unavco.org
Sat Jan 9 20:49:37 UTC 2021

Dear Surface Topography and Vegetation colleagues,

We have extended the comment period for the Surface Topography and
Vegetation Incubation Study Draft White Paper to January 22, 2021.

We value your input and comments on the white paper. The white paper and a
link for providing input can be found at the STV web page:

https://science.nasa.gov/earth-science/decadal-stv/

Please spread the word to individuals or through e-mail lists.

Sincerely yours,

Andrea Donnellan on behalf of the

Surface Topography and Vegetation Incubation Study Team