The 2021 Scripps Geophysics Fall virtual open house

Wenyuan Fan wenyuanfan at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 1 19:02:29 UTC 2021

Dear Prospective Graduate Students,

We hope this message finds you healthy! We invite you to join us on Wednesday, November 17th, 9 am -10 am PT (12 pm-1 pm ET) for a virtual open house to learn about the Geophysics graduate program at UC San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography.

Please sign up using this Registration form <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZ8HZA0MGTuJ6P5_Pevdh2UUtLWMMAV3siDsGBlTMFDrstSw/viewform> (Zoom info will appear on the confirmation page).

Registration form:
https://forms.gle/t2DrAGGsChEYxjAd8

You can hear presentations from the Director of the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, Adrian Borsa, and Geophysics graduate program coordinator, Cathy Constable. There will be pitch talks to learn more about sub-disciplines, followed by a student panel discussion, and time for your questions. Our Graduate Student Affairs Advisors will also be on hand to answer any questions you might have.

We look forward to introducing you to the Scripps Geophysics program!

Best wishes,
Geophysics Graduate Admissions Committee
Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego