Job Announcement for Geodesist / CORS Analyst Opening at US National Geodetic Survey

John Galetzka - NOAA Federal john.galetzka at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 5 15:14:44 UTC 2021

Dear UNAVCO community,

The U.S. National Geodetic Survey (NGS) is very pleased to announce a
vacancy for the position of Geodesist/CORS Analyst within our CORS Branch
in Silver Spring, MD.  Please see the announcements below for more details:

Open to all U.S. citizens:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/620920400

Open to U.S. citizens who are currently federal employees, veterans, or
individuals with disabilities:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/620920600

The announcement is open from 11/08/2021 to 11/29/2021.  Please feel free
to contact me if you have any questions about this position.

Best regards,

John

--
John Galetzka