Annual report

Rebecca Bendick bendick at unavco.org
Tue Nov 23 15:13:56 UTC 2021

Dear Everyone:

We are trying something new this year.  Although we always provide an annual report to the NSF as our primary sponsor, we haven’t ever created a version for all of you.  We think you’ll be interested in some of the highlights from the past year, as well as our financial health, so these are briefly covered in the attached report.  I’ll present some additional detail at the virtual joint IRIS-UNAVCO Annual Meeting on 11/30 from 11-12:30 MST, so please come to that if you can.

We’d love to hear what you think of the report, and what you think of how we’re doing at our mission of facilitating research and education using geodesy.

All the best,
Becks