Joint annual meeting

Rebecca Bendick bendick at unavco.org
Tue Nov 23 19:30:06 UTC 2021

Dear Community:

We are excited to invite you to a joint IRIS-UNAVCO annual meeting next Tuesday, November 30.  The zoom information is below.  We will present some highlights from both organizations, and share information about our next steps toward aligning our activities and implementing our planned merger.  We hope you can join!

Please note that this zoom meeting replaces our traditional receptions and meetings at the fall AGU, as we want to ensure the widest possible attendance.  We hope to resume our in-person annual meetings at the 2022 fall AGU.

All the best,
Bob Woodward and Becks Bendick

Agenda (all times EST)
12:45 pm 	Meeting opens and rolling slideshow starts
1:00 pm 		Introduction and welcomes
1:10 pm 		Sponsor comments (NSF)
1:30 pm 		Presentation of program highlights, governance, and merger updates
2:30 pm		Q & A

Zoom information
IRIS and UNAVCO are inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: IRIS/UNAVCO Joint Membership Meeting
Time: Nov 30, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/95452753233?pwd=OFpqaFR6WjV1dnhQR0xhZlBEbGRYUT09 <https://zoom.us/j/95452753233?pwd=OFpqaFR6WjV1dnhQR0xhZlBEbGRYUT09>
Meeting ID: 954 5275 3233
Passcode: 619301
Rebecca Bendick