Reminder - WInSAR business meeting, Thursday Dec. 2, 8am PST

Eric Lindsey eol at unm.edu
Tue Nov 30 15:36:37 UTC 2021

Dear WInSAR members,

The WInSAR annual business meeting will be held virtually this year, this Thursday December 2, from 8am - 9:30am PST (16:00 - 17:30 GMT). We will have updates on the past year’s activities at WInSAR as well as updates from NASA, ESA, JAXA and others regarding ongoing InSAR-related activities, followed by time for questions and input from the community. The zoom link is below, and a calendar invite is attached - we hope to see you there!

UNAVCO Services is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: WinSAR Annual Business Meeting
Time: Dec 2, 2021 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87467518259?pwd=cDQzNURraHNQd1JSKzJvZUF1aHordz09
Meeting ID: 874 6751 8259
Passcode: 120221

Best,