CORRECTION: Save the Date - Annual UNAVCO business meeting and joint meeting with IRIS

Melissa Weber weber at unavco.org
Thu Oct 28 18:56:29 UTC 2021

Dear UNAVCO community members,

There will not be any individual business meetings, we will be holding the full session jointly for the entirety of the meeting. Apologies for any confusion.

Agenda and Zoom connection information will be sent at a later date.  Please reach out to community at unavco.org <mailto:community at unavco.org> with any questions.

Thank you,
Melissa Weber
Community Engagemet Coordinator (she/her)
UNAVCO, Inc.
Ph: 303-381-7562
Fax: 303-381-7501
weber at unavco.org