SSA Session Proposal Deadline - 23 September

Rikki Anderson randerson at seismosoc.org
Wed Sep 8 20:07:02 UTC 2021

The Seismological Society of America welcomes session proposals for their 2022
Annual Meeting <https://meetings.seismosoc.org/>, held 19–23 April in
Bellevue, Washington, just east of Seattle. SSA seeks session proposals
from across the fields of geotechnical and earthquake engineering,
earthquake science and seismology.

With Jackie Caplan-Auerbach and David Schmidt as our co-chairs, this
meeting will provide an important opportunity for our community to
reconnect and share the latest research and ideas.

The submission deadline is *23 September 2021 *at *5 p.m. Pacific*.

Learn more and submit a session proposal on the SSA 2022 website
<https://meetings.seismosoc.org/>.

For questions about proposing a technical session, please contact the
Program Co-Chairs at program at seismosoc.org <http://program@seismosoc.org./>.