NASA Earth Surface and Interior (ESI) Special Bulletin

Reath, Kevin (HQ-DK000)[Agile Decision Sciences] kevin.reath at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 15 16:30:18 UTC 2022

Dear ESI community,

We wanted to share an ESI special bulletin (attached) that was put together to inform you of a few changes and opportunities that will be happening in the upcoming year. Please feel free to forward this to anyone else that may be interested.

Of particular importance is the upcoming Solid Earth Team (SET) meeting which will be happening in La Jolla, CA and tentatively planned for November 7-10, 2022. Please fill out this survey<https://meeting-info.org/esi-set-2022/> to help us to determine how we can make this meeting more impactful for the community, and to help us estimate meeting attendance. Please note, all awardees who have received grants from ESI in ROSES 2019 and later were required to include funds for the biannual SET meeting in the award package. However, the meeting is not limited to current awardees. We encourage attendance by interested members of the community (students and postgraduate scientists alike) in order to promote scientific and programmatic interactions to advance current and future Earth Surface and interior related  research.

Sincerely,
Ben Phillips
Gerald Bawden
Kevin Reath

Kevin Reath, Ph. D. (he/him/his)
Earth Surface and Interior Deputy Program Scientist
Earth Science Division
Mary W. Jackson NASA Headquarters
300 E St SW
Washington, DC 20546-0001