EGU Session HS1.2.1: The MacGyver session for innovative and/or self made tools to observe the geosphere

Marvin Reich mreich at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 5 08:33:31 UTC 2022

Dear EGU-fellows,

We would like to draw your attention to the traditional EGU Session about innovative and self made tools: The MacGyver Session. This fun session always reveals newest technology and interesting developments, mostly in open-software/hardware manner, by all kinds of clever individuals. So if you are actively developing on such a project or have a (almost) finished project to share with the community, we would be more than happy to have you submit an abstract to our session.

Deadline is January 12th (13 pm CET).

Link to session: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU22/session/42667 <https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU22/sessionprogramme/HS#>

Looking forward to receive your contributions!

Best regards,

The Conveners

Rolf Hut, Theresa Blume, Andrew Wickert & Marvin Reich

Marvin Reich
Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences
Section Hydrology
Raum 2.21, C 4
Telegrafenberg
14473 Potsdam, Germany