LACSC_18 July deadline for abstract submission

Melissa Weber weber at unavco.org
Mon Jul 11 15:09:06 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

The Latin American and Caribbean Seismological Commission (LACSC) announces the extension of the deadline for abstract submission to July 18, 2022.  This decision was made in order to facilitate the submission process for this important conference.  The decision on the acceptance of abstracts will be communicated on July 25 and the final scientific program is scheduled for August 1.

I would like to encourage colleagues and friends to join us during this conference.  It will allow us to present the results of our research, meet old friends, new colleagues, make new networks, and discuss new projects.

http://www.lacsc2022quito.com <http://www.lacsc2022quito.com/>
 <http://www.lacsc2022quito.com/>
LACSC 2022 Quito - Home <http://www.lacsc2022quito.com/>
        Latin American and Caribbean Seismological Commission IV ASSEMBLYQuito, Ecuador Oct. 03 to Oct. 05, 2022QUITO - ECUADOR A MEETING OF SCIENCE AND SOCIAL IMPACT WIDE RANGE OF TOPICS: Ecuador is a privileged place for Paleoseismology, Seismic Monitoring, Geodesy Ap...
www.lacsc2022quito.com <http://www.lacsc2022quito.com/>
Best regards,
Mario Ruiz
President of LACSC

Thank you,
Melissa Weber
Community Engagement Coordinator (she/her)
UNAVCO, Inc.
Ph: 303-381-7562
Fax: 303-381-7501
weber at unavco.org