Job Announcement for Geodesist / CORS Analyst Opening at US National Geodetic Survey

John Galetzka - NOAA Federal john.galetzka at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 19 18:07:47 UTC 2022

Hey UNAVCO community,

The U.S. National Geodetic Survey (NGS) announced two Geodesist/CORS
Analyst positions last autumn, but only one position was filled.  I am very
happy to say that we have finally got around to re-advertising the vacant
position!  Please see the announcement below for more details:

Link to position announcement for the public (U.S. citizens, Nationals or
those who owe allegiance to the U.S.):
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/666253600

Link to position announcement for U.S. citizens who are currently federal
employees, veterans, or individuals with disabilities:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/666254000

The announcement will only be open for 14 days -- July 20, 2022 to August
2, 2022.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about
this position.

Cheers,

John

--