AGU 2022: B042 - Remote Sensing of Wetlands Dynamics

Sebastian Palomino Angel sepalomi at fiu.edu
Tue Jul 26 16:14:01 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are organizing a session at the upcoming AGU 2022 Fall Meeting. The session focuses on studies that use multitemporal remote sensing data to understand different processes and components (e.g., water dynamics, vegetation changes, disturbances) of wetlands ecosystems (e.g., marshes, swamps, fens, bogs, lakes, ponds) with different regimes (e.g., permanent, temporary), and support the development of new applications for wetlands monitoring and management.

We would like to invite you to submit abstracts to our session:
Session title: B042 - Remote Sensing of Wetlands Dynamics
Abstracts information and submission: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm22/prelim.cgi/Session/162088
Abstract Submission Deadline: 3 August 2022 23:59 EDT/03:59 +1 GMT
AGU Fall Meeting: Dec 12-16, 2022 in Chicago, IL and online everywhere

We also appreciate your help to circulate this information to colleagues who might be interested in this session

Regards,

Sebastian Palomino
Florida International University
sepalomi at fiu.edu