Asst. Prof. EES Lehigh University

Anne Meltzer asm3 at lehigh.edu
Thu Sep 8 19:24:05 UTC 2022

Lehigh University invites applications for a tenure track position in earth
and environmental sciences at the assistant professor level, to start
August, 2023. Successful candidates will have a PhD in an area of expertise
that contributes to department strengths, and a record of scholarship that
indicates that they will establish an internationally recognized externally
funded research program. Candidates working across disciplinary boundaries
or in emerging areas of earth and environmental sciences are encouraged to
apply.

Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital or familial status,
national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or
veteran status. Lehigh University and the EES Department are committed to
increasing the diversity of the campus community and supporting the
inclusion of our increasingly diverse students, faculty, and staff.

For a complete position description and information about our department
and Lehigh University, and to learn how to apply, please visit our posting
at Academic Jobs Online (https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/22580). To
ensure full consideration the application should be received by October 15,
2022. For additional information contact Peter Zeitler (Search Committee
Chair, EES Dept., 1 West Packer Avenue, Bethlehem PA 18015-3001,
peter.zeitler at lehigh.edu).

Anne Meltzer
Professor and Trembley Chair
Earth and Environmental Sciences
Lehigh University
1.610.758.3673
1 West Packer Av, Bethlehem PA 18015

*"progress often looks impossible, until it's not"*