Join us!

Rebecca Bendick bendick at unavco.org
Mon Sep 19 16:46:15 UTC 2022

Dear Community:

You are cordially invited to join us in a celebration of UNAVCO on Thursday, October 27 from 4:00 - 6:00 pm at the Boulder facility.  As UNAVCO nears its end as an independent nonprofit and transitions into the EarthScope Consortium, we have so much great history to remember and enjoy.  There’s been a lot of transformative science and wonderful community-building over the past 3+ decades!

Please bring your memories, artifacts, and stories to an in-person reception.  If you can’t make it to Boulder, feel free to send photos or memories to me or to community at unavco.org <mailto:community at unavco.org>.  We’ll put together a few different commemorative products to record the story of UNAVCO for posterity.

We ask that you RSVP so we know how much food and drink to plan for (light hor'dourves and drinks) at the link found online: Celebrating UNAVCO: Three decades of support for community science <https://www.unavco.org/event/celebrating-unavco-three-decades-of-support-for-community-science/>.

See you there,
UNAVCO staff and governance

Rebecca Bendick
bendick at unavco.org