Carnegie Postdoctoral Fellowship

Hélène Le Mével hlemevel at carnegiescience.edu
Mon Sep 19 17:49:52 UTC 2022

Dear all,

The Earth and Planets Laboratory (EPL), a division of the Carnegie Institution for Science, invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships at its campus in Washington, DC. Applicants’ primary field of research should overlap with one of our areas of interest: observational, experimental and theoretical research in astronomy, cosmochemistry, data science, experimental petrology, geobiology, geochemistry, geodynamics, geophysics, mineral physics, planetary science, physics and chemistry of materials, and volcanology.
More information about our research and facilities can be viewed at https://epl.carnegiescience.edu <http://epl.carnegiescience.edu/> and about our postdoctoral fellowships and experience at https://epl.carnegiescience.edu/postdoctoral <https://epl.carnegiescience.edu/postdoctoral>. Apply at https://jobs.carnegiescience.edu/jobs/2023-carnegie-postdoctoral-fellowships-at-earth-and-planets-laboratory <https://jobs.carnegiescience.edu/jobs/2023-carnegie-postdoctoral-fellowships-at-earth-and-planets-laboratory>.
The deadline for application is: November 14, 2022.