[Winsar-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Major UNAVCO SAR access and web site changes completed

Fran Boler boler at unavco.org
Wed Jul 18 10:40:40 MDT 2012

Dear WInSAR Data user-

The changes to InSAR data access and related web pages at UNAVCO that
were announced last week were put in place. I hope by now some of you
have had a chance to explore the new look of the WInSAR web site:

http://winsar.unavco.org

You should be able to find the content there that you are accustomed to,
with some amount of reorganization and improved navigation.

The biggest changes are in the data search GUI and the new API. Please
go to the UNAVCO SAR Archive site

http://facility.unavco.org/data/sar/sar.html

(the link is also in the sidebar navigation of winsar.unavco.org) to
begin exploring the new data access capabilities. You will want to look
at how the SAR Data Collections are organized and then explore the GUI
and API pages.

Questions and comments on these changes are welcome - send to
archivesar at unavco.org.

Best regards,
Fran Boler